Why not host a gingerbread bake off or cake sale in aid of St James’s Hospital?
With Christmas on the horizon, this is a really fun way for staff, family or friends to get together and fundraise for any ward, department or speciality that is close to their heart, here at St James’s Hospital.
HOW TO HOST YOUR GINGERBREAD BAKE OFF
• Register with us – contact email@example.com or 01 4284766
• Pick a date and venue that suits you and your colleagues / friends / family or whoever is taking part.
• Spread the word: posters / social media / word of mouth.
• Use our bunting and poster templates to promote and decorate before and at your event. Personalise the posters with your venue, date and time details.
• Get baking and create your gingerbread masterpieces
• If you wish, you can of course make other cakes or biscuits too to sell at your event.
• Hold your bake off and make sure you get some judges in to pick the winner!
• You can sell your gingerbread / cakes / biscuits at a per item cost or just ask people to make a donation.
• Send us lots of photos of your efforts and we’ll share them on our facebook page.
• Finally, when the fun is over… send us in your hard earned money
If paying directly into our bank account, please reference your payment as “Bake Off”.