Run the 2015 SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon
26th Oct 2015
Be part of a team working together for a great shared running experience whilst raising much needed funds to transform patient care for those with epilepsy, MS, Alzheimer disease and other neurological conditions at St James’s Hospital.
We can register you directly for the 2015 SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon. Register here.
Our VIP SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon experience
- Special rate to enter the 2015 SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon.
- Special rate to enter the entire race series
- Access to marquee and hospitality at each of the 4 race series post run
- Access to our dedicated marquee to unwind and recuperate post Marathon.
- Join our team, led by Dr Colin Doherty and have access to some great training and advice as you prepare for the marathon and/or race series.
- Hear directly from Catherina McKiernan – Ireland’s women’s marathon record holder – on techniques for training and running these races, at an exclusive seminar
- Go on a training run this summer, led by Catherina, and benefit from her advice and training
- An exclusive opportunity to hear from our nutritionist and physiotherapists at a seminar on preparing and training for the marathon.
- Be taken through the SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon course by one of its directors, so you can understand fully the challenges and opportunities on the route.
- Enjoy the hospitality, refreshment and health services available post-run and meet our team from St James’s Hospital
****Please note that all participants availing of our VIP Marathon Experience are asked to raise a minimum of €250 in sponsorship****
SSE Airtricity Race Series
Want to run for Brain Disease, but not ready yet for a marathon, sign up one or more of the shorter runs that are part of the SSE Airtricity Race Series. Or do you want to get in the extra training, you can register directly through St James’s Hospital Foundation
- Irish Runner 5 Mile 2015 – 27 June 2015
- Fingal 10K 2015 – 19 July 2015
- Frank Duffy 10 mile – 22 August 2015
- SSE Airtiricty Dublin Half Marathon – 19 September 2015
Run one, or all of these races, and fundraise against each race or the entire series. Why not get sponsorship by the kilometre or even the mile, from friends, family, neighbours and colleagues – even your old pals on Facebook will help you out!
To find out more, get in touch with the St James’s Hospital Foundation directly on 01 – 410 3936.
How to Fundraise?
You can create your own fundraising page on Everyday Hero
If you would like sponsorship cards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in touch if you are holding an event as we would love to hear what you are doing.